Event: Jeffco EDC Presents: Aerospace and Defense Small Business Industry Day
Date: Tue, Jun 28, 2016
Time: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: Sheraton Denver West Hotel – 360 Union Boulevard, Lakewood, CO 80228
The Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation in cooperation with NASA is proud to present the Inaugural Aerospace and Defense Small Business Industry Day! This statewide, contract opportunities fair will give attendees an overall look at what is happening in the Colorado aerospace industry, breakout sessions on key business topics, networking opportunities, as well as matchmaking opportunities with prime contractors for small businesses.
You should attend this event:
- Small Business who wants to do business with NASA and other Aerospace and Defense Industry Companies
- Small Business who wants to meet and network with NASA and other Aerospace and Defense Prime Contractors
- Large Contractors seeking teaming opportunities with Small Business
All small businesses, especially Small Disadvantaged Businesses, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses, Minority and Women Owned Businesses, and HUBZone Firms are encouraged to register!
Cost: $90 online through 6/27/16 and $110 at the door.
- Full day of events, workshops, networking
- Opportunities for one-to-one pre-scheduled meetings with contracting representatives (first come, first serve)
- Keynote lunch
- Post event reception
WHO’S COMING? NASA Centers: Armstrong Flight Research Center, Ames Research Center, Glenn Research Center, Goddard Space Flight Center, Kennedy Space Center, and Marshall Space Flight Center.
For more information about the event: click here