Chase Military Banking Benefits Details
Chase offers special benefits for current Servicemembers and Veterans. Here’s a sample list that active duty servicemembers and veterans can receive (See your local Chase banker for full details).
Primary Benefits—All Current Military Servicemembers and Veterans Presenting a Qualifying Military ID Receive:
- No $25 Monthly Service Fee
- No annual fee for 3″ x 5″ Safe Deposit Box or smaller (subject to availability, 20% discount on larger sizes)
- No Chase fee for the first four non-Chase ATM Inquiries, Transfers, and Withdrawals each statement period.
- No fee on Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks
- No Monthly Service Fee on:
- Chase Mobile® Banking
- Chase OnlineSM Banking with Online Bill Pay
Enhanced Benefits for Active Duty/Reserve Servicemembers with Direct Deposit of Military Base Pay:
- No Chase fee on all Non-Chase ATM transactions (Fees from the ATM owner still apply)
- No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing Wire Transfers
- No Chase fee for Exchange Rate Adjustments on debit card purchases or ATM withdrawals using your Debit/ATM card in currencies other than U.S. dollars
Visit Your Military Veterans Discounts for a full list
Follow VOB On…