- This event has passed.
Overview of SBA Programs and Services
May 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
This workshop will initiate and/or enhance your understanding of the various SBA programs and services that are available to potential or existing entrepreneurs who need assistance in starting or expanding their small business ventures.
Topics to be covered:
- Veterans / Service-disabled veterans
- Women-owned small business Federal Contracting / Eligibility requirements
- Government Contracting: 8(a) and HUBzone programs
- Surety Bond Guaranty program
- SBA 7(a), Micro-loan and CDC/504 loan guaranty programs
- SBA Resource partners
- UGA / Small Business Development Centers (SBDC)
- SBA Women Business Centers (WBC)