- This event has passed.
Troubleshooting Your Small Business Workshop
July 12 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT$45
In this half-day seminar, entrepreneurs will learn how to troubleshoot and avoid common pitfalls in running their own small businesses.
About this Event:
- Starting and operating a small business is a challenging process. The typical entrepreneur is faced with having to make difficult decisions everyday that are frequently outside their experience and scope of expertise. Critical mistakes can result which, in turn, can lead to the business failing or experiencing significant bottom line losses.
- In this half-day seminar, our SCORE mentors will draw upon their real-world small business experience to teach you how to avoid these problems. You will discover:
- Practical Knowledge You Can Put Into Action
- Through actual examples and clear, no-hype discussions you will leave this workshop with knowledge of best practices for your own business.
Most Common Mistakes Made By Start-Up Entrepreneurs
- Most Common Mistakes Made By Established Small Business Owners
- How To Avoid These Mistakes
- How to Correct the Mistakes if Already Made
- Avoiding the Pitfalls Associated with Poor Financial Record-keeping & Management
- Instructors: John Schuyler and Ray Riss
Cost: $45.00 (credit card)
Check payment accepted at door via advanced registration.
Advance registration required. No walk-ins.
SBA’s participation is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any other person or entity. All SBA programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Please call the SBA at 541-2990 to make arrangements