NY Tri-State Area Casting Call For Disabled Veterans
New York Tri-State Area Casting Call For Veteran Amputees
Casting Veteran Amputees in the NY Tri-State Area for a Documentary style project about Developing a New Prosthetic Vitamin Enriched, a real people casting company, is casting a veteran, with a below-the-knee amputation. They are looking for men and women veterans in the New York Tri State area, who are active in sports, to take part in testing and developing an amphibious prosthetic that aims to give those with below-the-knee amputations more versatility and ability in aquatic-related activities. A leading healthcare company has joined forces with prosthetic experts and aviation engineers to break down the barriers facing Veterans returning from service without a limb.
***The selected veteran will get to keep the prosthetic, which will be developed specifically for him/her and will be paid a $5,000 buy-out for their participation and usage.***
- Please send at least 2 pictures where we can clearly see you.
- What branch of the military did you serve in and during what years?
- City & State
- Tell us a little about yourself (family/ friends / work life)?
- Tell us a little about your military experience
- Are you a below-the-knee amputee?
- Tell us how you stay active now.
- What sports and competitions are you active in now?
- Why would you like to test the amphibious prosthetic?
- How do you think it could help you?