May 15th Registration Deadline for Mission-Critical Veteran’s Business Roundtable | Veteran Owned Business Event PSA
Attention Veteran Owned Business Members and Visitors:
An Invitation to Veteran Owned Small Businesses
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD & AFFECT CHANGE!
A Mission-Critical Veteran’s Business Roundtable
- A special event specifically designed to hear first-hand from Veterans, Women Veterans & Service Disabled Veterans
- An open forum for you to come ask questions, share comments and concerns with SBA Senior Leadership: (invited)
- John Shoraka – Office of Govt. Contracting and Business Development
- Stanley Y. Fujii – Office of Veteran’s Business Development
- Major Clark – InterAgency Affairs of the Office of Advocacy
- Terry Coaxum – SBA Region II Advocate
- Ngozi Bell – SBA Region III Advocate
- Discuss SBA Office of Advocacy’s recent “Small Business Research Summary; Census Bureau’s Survey of Veteran-Owned Small Business Owners” and its meaning & importance to small business ownership
When: Thursday, June 7, 2012
Time: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Where: Rollins Building, Astra Zeneca campus
1800 Concord Pike
(13 story building) rooms 404 and 414
Register by: May 15, 2012 to: [email protected]
Directions: Turn into entrance; guest parking is on the right. In the event that is full, drive through the security gate and take an immediate right to park in the rear of the building. However, the only visitor access is at the front of the building so you will have to walk around to the front.
Hosted by SBA Delaware District Director, Tony Leta
This is a Veteran Business Owners‘ Event Public Service Announcement (PSA) was brought to you by Veteran Owned Business. Veteran Owned Business is in no way affiliated with the above organization(s). We do not in any way endorse the above business/organization or guarantee the above offer. VeteranOwnedBusiness.com and the Veteran Owned Business Directory are simply providing information we feel is of interest to veterans, active duty military, reservists, service disabled veterans, veteran owned businesses, service disabled veteran owned businesses, families of veterans, families of our armed forces and any other person or persons directly or indirectly involved with the United States military.
If your business is (or you know of another business) owned by a veteran (VOB), active duty military, reservist or service disabled veteran (SDVOSB) of the United States, Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard or National Guard, please be sure to visit the VeteranOwnedBusiness.com sign up page to get your free listing.
The objective of our FREE Veteran Owned Business Directory is to continue to offer a growing list of products and services that are unique in the fact that they are all owned by, sold by and/or serviced by past and present military members.